Monday, April 14, 2014

Fertilization Report

Of the 19 eggs retrieved, 16 of them were mature and could be fertilized with ICSI. 13 fertilized and 2 are maybe's that they are watching. My doctor said he will call again on Wednesday with the next update. 

Today is the first day I feel like myself after what seems like forever. I stayed home from work and laid around on the couch all day to really give myself time to heal. I am still a bit sore and bloated, but getting better. I am also going to try the Cabergoline pill again tonight and hope it wasn't what made me deathly ill on Saturday. My doctor really wants me to be on it if possible, to avoid OHSS.

Today is also the first time I have been able to see past all the meds, shots, numbers, appointments, the surgery, the worries, all of this tough stuff and actually get a little excited about being pregnant again. I haven't been able to do that at all. I've actually been in quite a slump. So that's good. Plus our big family trip to Hawaii is coming up and it's just perfect timing for me.

I'm hoping the good news continues this week for our embryos. Keep growing, little embies!

xoxo,
Megan 

1 comment:

  1. I've been horribly MIA from the commenting world because my phone and ipad have decided to hate me, but I've been following along and just had to get on my computer tonight to tell you that I've been thinking about you! That is an amazing fert report :) Grow, embabies, growwwwww!

    ReplyDelete