- The boob. He still loves to eat and is exclusively breast fed. I am pretty darn proud of that too. He tends to cluster feed in the evenings, but otherwise he nurses every 3 hours during the day.
- His hands. He has discovered them and loves to suck on them.
- His rainforest play mat.
- Music. He especially loves his Fisher Price Soothe and Glow Seahorse.
- Bath time. I think he is going to love the water like I do.
- He loves when we smile and talk to him. He especially likes to watch his Dad whenever he is doing something nearby.
- Being in the Ergo.
- Rocking in his baby swing or seat. And he recently discovered the spinning animals above him. He smiled and talked to them. So cute.
- He still loves being swaddled and I put him in his wrap every night to sleep.
- He is definitely a morning person. He is always very happy in the mornings.
- He likes to stand. He does squats and jumps, and even walks.
- When he grabs his own face too roughly.
- The bulb syringe.
- Being cold.
- His fussy time is typically between 7pm and bedtime.
- He spits up a lot! :/ Notice the towel I have on my lap in the picture above. I usually leave him in just a diaper while we are home since his outfits end up soaked otherwise. The pediatrician said as long as he is gaining weight and doesn't appear to be in pain that it's totally normal. I am definitely looking forward to him outgrowing this.
- He is beginning to find his voice. He yells, coos and makes a sound that sounds like "owww." He loves to talk!
- His smile still completely melts my heart, and he is giving us lots of them these days. Happy baby. He has a dimple on one cheek too. I die!
- I can tell that he is much more aware of what is going on around him. He sees us and seems to understand that we give him food/comfort/love/etc. He also stops fussing when he hears/sees me putting on the breast feeding pillow, like he understands that food is coming shortly. Because of this new awareness, he also knows the difference if I am holding him or not ;)
- He is wonderful when we take him places. He has been everywhere - restaurants, the pool, the beach, the fair, Disneyland, the malls, on a train, to a polo match. Everyone tries to tell you that "your life is over" when you have a baby. Pshh. We showed them!
Happy baby at the polo match.
- He is wearing 0-3 month, 3 month and 3-6 month clothes.
- He is wearing size 1 diapers.
- The most exciting thing - he is sleeping through the night! He typically goes down around 10pm and gets up around 6am. Yahoo :)
This is the quilt my Mom, his Nana, made for him.
Grandma K, Nick's Mom, made him this blanket.