Cora at 3 months.....
- If I could only type one thing about her being 3 months old, it would be: happy! She is the happiest, sweetest baby. She just lights up the room. You can't feel upset being around her. I just can't get enough of her sweetness. She will coo and "talk", and return smiles from anyone and everyone who glances her way. Everyone who meets her wants to take her home, especially the teacher in the infant room at G's school. She is the sweetest and I know her love for Cora will help with my transition back to work in June.
|Easter with Nana|
- At her 10 week appointment, she weighed 12.2 lbs, was 22.5 inches long and her head measured 39.25 cm. I'm sure she's even bigger now at just over 3 months. She looks so big to me these days. She is wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothing, and is in a size 2 diaper. Breastfeeding is going great. She definitely eats more often than G did, every hour and a half to two hours during the day. It doesn't bother me, especially when she is sleeping for so long at night. She does get some colic and of course spits up, but nothing awful. She liked the Breastflow bottle for the few times she has had it - she's taken it from Nana a couple times and from Nick the other day when I went on a school field trip with Grayson. She takes a pacifier now, but her favorite is her thumb (and fingers)! She also loves to hold onto her blankets, burp cloths, her clothes and her toys. I think it comforts her to be holding something. All just like her Mama - I sucked my thumb and had a blankie.
|Tummy time with Daddy|
- Her sleep is getting better. At 11 weeks, she started giving us 8 hour stretches on some nights. It's been wonderful! The last few nights she slept until 7 am! It's time to move her into her crib in her own room.
|Cora's first trip to Disneyland, our favorite place (April 19th)|
- She wants to be sitting up all the time. She does sit-ups whenever I lay her down to change her diaper. I've started propping up the Boppy so she can sit. She also sits in her stroller and in a high chair at home. She's growing up soooo fast! It feels like all these milestones are happening so much faster this time, wahhhh :( Please slow down, baby girl.
|She still loves the water. Swimming lessons start soon!|
- She enjoys being in her Solly wrap or Ergo when we are out and about. She will also sit in her stroller and is very content with it. She is just such a good baby. My sister got married on April 25th and she was an angel the entire day, while I had my makeup and hair done, while it poured rain, all through the ceremony and reception and until 11 pm when we got home. She was such a trooper! It makes me confident that she will do great on our upcoming road trip/camping vacation.
|Oh man, the girl clothes are SO fun!!|
|I'm a lucky Mama|