Friday, September 14, 2012

Six Weeks

I had my six week check up with my OB on Tuesday. Everything looked great so I was cleared for exercise and taken off of pelvic rest. Woohoo! I have already done a few nights of CrossFit with Nick and it feels great. Once Nick's broken hand heals and it cools down, we can mountain bike again.


I can't believe how big my belly was at 39 weeks! I miss it sometimes. I ended the pregnancy at 225 lbs (yikes!) and now I am 190 lbs, so 35 lbs lost so far. My goal is to lose another 25 to 30 lbs. We are going to Cancun in December with my in-laws and I would love to look better in my bathing suit :) I'm so excited! It will be Grayson's first flight.

Grayson also had his six week check up yesterday. He weighed 11lbs 10 oz and was 22 3/4 inches long. He is doing wonderful. The doctor was very happy with everything. He is gaining weight, growing in length, has a very strong neck, is smiling and cooing at us and can see us all the way across a big room now. All the expected milestones :) He had his first shots and he was a champ.

We love this little guy so much.  Parenthood is amazing!

Here he is standing up, playing on the computer :)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





2 comments:

  1. You look great! Glad Grayson is such a strong growing little boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I would have never in a million years guessed you ended your pregnancy at 225lbs. EVER. You were all baby!

    Grayson is too adorable. I'm sure Cancun will be a blast.

    ReplyDelete