Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Running = Complete Fail

Wow. I am pathetic. It's 4 days into the year and I haven't run anywhere. We just keep finding reasons not to. Mr. B and I have plans to run tonight right when we get home. It gets dark early, so we have to go quick. I have so much motivation and plans in my head, yet I cannot get that motivation in my feet once I arrive home! Maybe I should be running in the morning?!

We leave for Las Vegas Thursday night, so we have two days to run, a gym at our hotel, and then we can continue running when we get back on Sunday. Do you think we can do it? Odds are against us, but I declare this a challenge against myself.

I hope know the rest of you out there are doing a better job with your 2011 goals than I am :)

"I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing." Marsha Doble

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment