Friday, January 28, 2011

Nutrisystem Update!

I can't believe this, but I have lost 5 lbs!!!!! I haven't lost weight in years. This has been a weird week. I realize now that I was addicted to food, like some people are addicted to smoking or drugs.  I constantly thought about food and my life revolved around my meals. The biggest problem was that I comforted myself with food. Nutrisystem changed everything. I know, so dramatic. But honestly, I am serious. This was the best decision I have ever made for my health! And the food is good too, especially with their new fresh-frozen items.

It has been five days so far and both of us are feeling great. Nutrisystem is all about small portions and balancing what you eat. We felt starving all day long the first three days. I would eat lunch and literally feel hungry 10 minutes later. It was hard, but at some point my will power kicked in and I did it. I won't lie; I contemplated giving up several times. Then I saw changes on the scale and realized how motivating that is. There is no turning back for us! I also walked uphill at a fast pace on the treadmill on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, and this weekend we are going on a bike ride. It feels so great to know we are losing weight, improving our health and will soon see a physical difference.

25 lbs to go :)

Okay, enough about me.... Is anyone else trying to lose weight? What are you doing? How is it going? Share with me!

"Success isn't a result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire." Arnold H. Glasow


xoxo,
Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 5 lbs!! I know a few people who have had a lot of success with Nutrisystem so I am sure you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! You're doing awesome! I might just join you on Nutristystem after the munchkin weans.

    p.s. my blog is totes lame. As you see, I hardly ever update it. =)

    ReplyDelete