Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 19 - A fun memory

A fun memory.

My trip to France with my Mom was one of the most fun memories I have. We spent one week driving and one week on horseback in the southern parts of France. We stayed at adorable B&B's and beautiful chateau's. My Mom drove and I navigated with an old fashioned map! We laughed, we ate delicious food and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. And then for a week, we rode our horses through the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It was a dream trip. Everything was perfect. I think about our trip every now and then, and I almost cry at the thought that it is over. I thought I would share a few photos too...

Photos from our first week, driving around:

One of our hotels.

A Roman aqueduct.
My momma.

Driving along the cliffs

We went to Roquefort, France where they make Roquefort cheese. Yum.

The Millau Viaduct, the tallest bridge in the world!


Horseback riding photos:

Riding past beautiful chateaus.

Me on my horse.

Our guides' sweet horse.

My horse, peeking at me.

The Group. It was just us four for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment