Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Blogger Award!

I won an award! I never win awards! YAY!
Thank you Ashley, so much :) I am always wishing you the very best <3

Now that I have been given this award, there are some rules that I am to follow.

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

So, a few (very random) things about me:
  1.  I am tall. Nearly 5'10, to be exact.
  2. Family is extremely important to me. I cherish every moment I spend with them.
  3. My favorite color is purple.
  4. I am a food addict and currently in "recovery" aka Nutrisystem ;)
  5. I hate pictures of myself. I am not photogenic at all.
  6. I am an organization freak.
  7. I love to read, proofread, and edit.

 And now for my awardees:

No comments:

Post a Comment