Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 6 - A fun fact about me

A fun fact about me.

I had a very hard time coming up with this one. I could think of several facts about me, but they weren't all fun. I settled on one: I love to travel. I have seen the Western part of the United States on road trips with my family growing up and some of the East Coast. Then I traveled abroad for the first time with family. We went to London, stayed on a canal boat and saw the total solar eclipse. Including that trip, I have been to the following places outside the United States:

  • England
  • France - three times. I love France :)
  • Germany
  • Ireland
  • Northern Ireland
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • St Thomas
  • St Maarten
  • The Bahamas
  • Colombia
  • Aruba
  • Panama
  • Costa Rica
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico

Future Travel Plans:

  • Safari on Horseback in Africa
  • China, to see the Great Wall
  • The Amazon river and jungle in Peru
  • Australia and New Zealand
  • Canada

I am determined to visit every continent before I die!

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." St. Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment