Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 9 - Pet peeves

Pet peeves.

Oh boy, I have lots of these :) I often think to myself that I am not a very tolerant person. I can find so many things that bother me. But I do my best to put up with as much as I can and surround myself with people who don't drive me batty!
  • Bad drivers. You know... the ones who don't ever use their signals, who almost run over pedestrians in the crosswalk, who wait until the last minute to cut everyone off to get off at their exit. Those ones. They make me crazy. I turn up my music and start singing before I start yelling obscenities at them.
  • Leashes on kids. I put a leash on my dog. Enough said.
  • Rude people. I hold doors open when someone is behind me, I pick a pen up if someone drops it near me, I smile at people who make eye contact with me and I let drivers in when they are trying to merge (as long as they signal ;) ) Don't be a jerk.
  • Arrogant men dicks. I cannot stand cocky guys. The ones who think they are hot sh!t. You are not better than everyone, you are just a douche bag.

"Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others.  If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter which fork you use." Emily Post

    No comments:

    Post a Comment