Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 16 - A favorite food

A favorite food.

If you can't tell from my other posts, I love food. I love it way too much! I am trying to cherish everything I am eating lately because our Nutrisystem is on the way. I literally just got the email with my tracking number for the ready-to-eat items and a note that the fresh-frozen items will be here Friday. It's going to be so hard eating that food every day. Anyways, back to the challenge. I have to go with sushi. Nothing makes me happier than good sushi. Hopefully the Nutrisystem plan will allow me to eat some sushi still :)

My specific favorites:
  • Salmon
  • Albacore
  • Tuna
  • Philadelphia cut or hand roll
  • Red Eye Roll (crab & cucumber wrapped in tuna in a sweet soy sauce mixture. no rice)
  • Scallop roll
  • Baked lobster roll
  • Cucumber roll (tuna, salmon, avocado, etc wrapped with cucumber. no rice)

 Mmmmmm, salmon with lots of wasabi. Delish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment