Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shout out to The Veggie Grill!

I received an email last week from The Veggie Grill about a free lunch offer for businesses in the area. I responded right away on our company's behalf and received a response to pick up our free meal today! Yay! I love The Veggie Grill already, but this made me love them even more. And they were so sweet to us when we went in. The chillin' chickin' is a seasoned and marinated veggie protein blend. Onto the food...

All Hail Kale Salad
Marinated kale and red cabbage, roasted corn salsa, agave-roasted walnuts with a ginger-papaya vinaigrette.

Santa Fe Crispy Chickin' Sandwich
Crispy fried chillin' chickin', lettuce, tomato, red onion, avocado, southwestern spiced vegan mayo served on a wheat bun
 
Carrot Cake
Delicious dessert, free of dairy, cholesterol and refined sugar.
 

My plate :) plus their delicious lemonade!

THANK YOU TO THE VEGGIE GRILL FOR OUR DELICIOUS (AND FREE) LUNCH!

p.s. I really should have titled this blog "A blog about life, love, food and making a baby." I love food, if you haven't noticed yet ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment