Friday, October 8, 2010

I love Fridays

For more reasons than one. I finally got a positive ovulation predictor test yesterday! Woot! This means that my luteinizing hormone has surged and I likely ovulated yesterday or today. The only sure way to confirm ovulation has occurred is a thermal shift of your basal body temperature. Every morning at 6am, I wake up and take my BBT with a thermometer before moving or getting out of bed. I should be seeing higher temperatures in the next few days. Then it's more waiting. There is lots of waiting when it comes to conceiving a baby. Hopefully this will be my last wait until I am waiting 9 months for the baby to be born :) I hate getting my hopes up because it hurts so much more when they are let down. But I am trying to stay positive! I hope this is it for us!

"Hope is putting faith to work when doubting would be easier." Author Unknown

xoxo,
Mrs. B 

No comments:

Post a Comment