Monday, October 25, 2010

Another one bites the dust....

Fudge. Yep, that's the first word that pops into my head on this lovely Monday morning! Like I thought, I started my period over the weekend and we are now on cycle 7. Something about passing that half year mark sucks ass. Again, that feeling that I just cannot get pregnant pops back into my head. Where did that come from?!?! I have pretty normal cycles and I am SUPER excited to be a Mom, so why did I decide that I just "know" I cannot get pregnant? I guess the idea of actually being pregnant with a child just seems impossible to me. When it finally happens, I will likely be shocked & probably won't believe it. Great. More worrying LOL!

On another note, my BFF (umm, 24 years now we have been friends!) is amazing. I love her like she is my sister. She and I are keeping each other in check with our weight loss goals. We have a weekly check-in going on Sundays. I ate good all weekend. Woot. Today it's rainy out, so I am running on the treadmill tonight. Then some jump roping. I am excited. And like I always say... the one positive of a new cycle is more time to lose weight. It's on!!!!!!!

"A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked." Author Unknown

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment