Sunday, October 17, 2010

I am not counting or anything...

But it's 9 more days until we find out if I am pregnant. I took a break from temping and charting once I confirmed ovulation. I realized that this whole trying-to-conceive business obsession was adding to my stress. Plus, the time goes by so much faster when I am not entering data into my chart every day. It's so hard not to get your hopes up, but the let down of another failed cycle is hard too.

We took the train down to San Diego and picked up our car yesterday! It's an Infiniti FX35 and I loooove it :) It's a small SUV that handles like a car. It is so luxurious compared to my truck and has so many fun features. We then drove up to Los Angeles to have dinner with my BFF, then off to the Universal Halloween Haunt. We bought front of the line passes. Totally worth it! We finished everything in 4 hours!

Tomorrow morning is going to be a very difficult day for my husband and I. One of our Mastiffs is going to live with someone else. I took on too much and it's been affecting my health. I know it's the best thing for all of us, but it's VERY, VERY hard :(

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Author Unknown

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment