Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Burnt Out

Things have been go-go-go lately and I need a break. Work has been crazy for both me and my husband. I am literally busier than I have ever been in the almost six years I have been with my company. Thankfully, we booked a vacation for ourselves over Thanksgiving. We are going on a cruise that stops in Panama, Colombia, Aruba, Costa Rica and Jamaica. So the good thing is that we do have a wonderful and relaxing vacation in the near future :)

I am also trying to get negotiations done on the new (used) car we are purchasing, coordinate the landscaper (and inform him that they were NOT supposed to kill the plants in my tortoises' home - GRRR), and finalize the details of a heart-wrenching decision we have made, which I don't want to talk about. My point being - a lot is going on right now and some days it's really tough.

On the baby-making front, we are just waiting now. I am so much more relaxed during this wait than the wait to ovulation. I don't have to worry about timing anything right, I can just stay busy & wait. I really do hope this is our cycle. I hate seeing negative pregnancy tests, so I have promised myself going forward that I would not test until I have passed my longest luteal phase. That is 16dpo, so I can test October 26th if Aunt Flow does not show up. My husband's birthday is October 29th, so it would be sweet to give him good news.

"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once." Jennifer Yane


xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment