Thursday, November 3, 2011

Darn Follies

Oh man. Dr. A just called and told me to lower my Follistim dose to 50 IU for today and tomorrow. My E2 level was 407. He said if there is more than two or three follies that he thinks will ovulate, then we would have to cancel. I am so incredibly upset at the thought of cancelling. I am trying not to freak out since we don't know yet, but gosh, my anxiety is through the roof. What a horrible feeling of wasted time, wasted injections, and thousands of wasted dollars.

Dear Follies, please don't screw this up. Thanks.

xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you. C'mon follies, do the right thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bleeeh...

    :( I hope your ovaries and follies cooperate. I wonder if your RE would be willing to convert your iui into a mini ivf instead of canceling. I mean, you obviously have the eggs already, it seems like such a waste to have to go through meds again. Maybe he would do the egg extraction for a discounted rate, who knows? My friend ended up doing that last minute in her iui cycle, so it crossed my mind.

    By the way, sorry I've been kind of MIA this week. Work has been insane. I hope to catch up with you next week. I really hope that this cycle works out in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete