Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Avalanche Bars & Campfire Stew

Dessert first. Typical of me :)

Avalanche Bars

I found a picture of these delicious treats on Pinterest, which linked me to Cookies and Cups' recipe. They were super easy and quick to make. And really delicious! I have a feeling they will be gone by tomorrow hehehe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Switching to dinner... it's not a new recipe to me, but I thought I would share with everyone. This is my Mom's Campfire Stew. It's super easy to make, which is perfect for a cooking newb like me.


Campfire Stew- serving size: 1
1 carrot
1 potato
1/2 lb. ground beef
Sliver of butter
Salt & Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Chop carrot and peeled potato. Place in the center of a sheet of tin foil. Add 1/2 lb beef. Season with salt, pepper and a sliver of butter. Wrap tin foil and seal the ends. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 1 hour. Enjoy!

xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. So yummy!!! The funny thing is that today did not start out well all at morning sickness wise, and now I seriously wish it were possible to eat this post =)

    ReplyDelete