Thursday, November 3, 2011

CD8 Update

I am really feeling these follies now! I had to ask for a print out of the measurements today because I couldn't remember them all LOL. On the right I have one 19mm, two 17mm and one 14 mm. On the left, I have two 17mm and one 16mm. My doctors don't seem concerned, so I am trying not to worry. My lining looked great at 8.8mm. I am scheduled to go back on Saturday. I am assuming I will be triggering then. Oh, and yesterday's E2 level was 200. There is some explanation of the E2 levels here, but basically you want to see 200 - 600 per mature follicle {18mm is considered mature} I will update with today's level this afternoon.

Thank you all for cheering us on. It means so much.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." Leo Buscaglia

xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. Those are great numbers! I know it's hard not to worry, but it's good that your doctors are unconcerned. I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete