Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Twenty Eight

I can't believe I turned 28 today! Ahhhhh!

My family and friends are always so good to me on my birthday. I love spending time with them all as much as I can. I was almost in tears at all the love I received. Last week, we had a birthday lunch with all of my co-workers at my favorite burger place, Fuddruckers. Two of my co-workers gave me gifts early; bike stuff and a massage gift card. And a super cute horsey card!


Last night, my Mom, Dad, sister, her boyfriend and Mr. B took me out to dinner at Lucille's BBQ. My parents gave me tickets for all six of us to go to the Del Mar horse races in August {box seats!} and dinner at a seafood place with an ocean view. Then a hotel room for Nick and I to stay the night down there. I am so excited :) My sister got me the gorgeous white Guess watch I have been wanting since Christmas! EEEE! I love it!

making a wish :)

the Mr and I

Today I walked into work and my sweet friends had set up a milkshake bar with a "happy birthday" sign. Two different kinds of ice cream, milk, three different kinds of cookies, Reese's, whipped cream and a really nice blender! Even fancy straws. They know me so well <3



Tonight I celebrated with Mr. B and his Dad. We went to dinner at Claim Jumper. My in-laws gave me a gift card to Target, my favorite place to shop. My wonderful husband is so good to me. He bought us a mountain biking trip for this weekend and a spiffy bike light for night riding. And the best gift of all... a new bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I am in love :)

Isn't she pretty?!
 
 "Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

xoxo,
Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Enjoy your biking trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday Mrs. B! Wow! So glad you had such a wonderful time. P.S. You look amazing! You can really see how hard you have worked on your weight loss - congrats to you (and the Mr. too).

    ReplyDelete