Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I love giving gifts!

My favorite part of Christmas is buying gifts for family and friends! I love getting creative and finding something extra special for each person. If only I had abundant amounts of money, I could really go crazy. I am not going to share too much about the gifts I bought, in case family or friends see this. But I can't wait to watch each person open them on Christmas Day. We have breakfast together at my parent's house, open stockings, open gifts and enjoy each other's company :)

One of my favorite stores this season: www.perpetualkid.com Part of the reason I love them? Look what I saw when I opened the box of gifts I ordered:


What's on my Christmas list this year?

The new iPod Nano


Victoria's Secret Bombshell. Yum!

Guess White Stainless Steel Watch

Dog toys for Apollo. My favorite dog toy company is Fat Cat Inc. These piggy toys are adorable!

EatSmart Precision Scale; to help me lose the LB's!


And the most important gift... for everyone to have a happy & safe holiday!

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment