Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Fun

I luuurve this season!!! Everything about it makes me happy :)

My sister, Mom and I decided to bake Christmas cookies...



 With the addition of Target holiday sprinkles.

Apollo made sure no cookies left the kitchen!


We made Christmas crafts...

DIY wreath before
 DIY wreath after. And it's real pine. Smells yummy :)

Apollo helped ;)

This is for my mantle. We made two, placed a stick between the two, hot-glued safety pins onto the stick, then used the pins to attach Christmas cards :)

Here it is on my mantle. I just need more cards now.
  
My Mom has given us an advent calendar every year since I can remember. Some things never change :)

I couldn't leave out the infamous Christmas card from my Mom's cousin (who is also an artist). 
Warning - this card includes nudity. And a rubber ducky too!

Even Apollo got into the Christmas spirit :)

Santa Paws
Rudolph the sweet faced rein-dog

Mr. B and I also picked up our Christmas tree & decorated the rest of the house... we were late this year, with the vacation and his travel for work.

Isn't she magical?! We call her Trisha Tree :)
Decorations are up...

The wreath I made on our front door


I am leaving you with one last Apollo picture. My helpful elf. He is the best dog ever :)


"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." Burton Hillis

xoxo,
Mrs. B

1 comment: