Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Potluck

We used to have extravagant Christmas parties at my work, but those days are gone. Now we do a potluck lunch every December. We have some great cooks and bakers here, so it's always delicious. I tried to take photos of everything, but I missed some things because everyone was hungry!

Deep fried turkey, cooked in front of our office LOL.

 My plate - turkey, sweet potatoes with maple glazed pecans, homemade macaroni salad (so good!), and the best salad ever - mixed greens, pears, onions, pecans, cranberries with Marie Callender's poppy seed dressing. I could have eaten the whole bowl of salad, mmmm :)

I really liked the pasta salad, so I had some more. What? It was sooooo good!
And dessert... "elephant ears", gingerbread cupcake pop, World Peace chocolate cookie, and my sister's homemade peppermint bark.

These gingerbread cupcake pops were AWESOME! 

Of course, we ended the meal with wine! A co-worker of mine bottles this with a friend. Delicious.

"I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month." Harlan Miller

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment