Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Recap

Mr. B and I had a wonderful Christmas. Well, besides Aunt Flow showing up on Christmas morning. Thanks a lot, you biatch. Hello cycle nine. Anyways, we packed all the gifts and Apollo into our car and drove to my parents on Christmas Eve. We had delicious crab and lots of wine for dinner. We spent the night there, woke up and had Eggs Benedict for breakfast, then opened our stockings & gifts.

Mr B. is always so good to me :) He gave me wine tasting / horseback riding in Temecula, Pablo Francisco tickets for New Years Eve, and the heart rate monitor & exercise ball on my list.

My family is also very good to me. I got everything I wanted and needed, and I am so thankful.

I also received a very special gift from my Grandma & my late Grandfather. He passed away in June at age 75 of Myeloma. He was the healthiest Grandpa I know, so his death was VERY unexpected and horrible. He was a hunter. My Grandmother had some of his hides, so she sent two of them to two different artists to be made into purses; one for my sister and one for me. It was the last gift I opened and it was bittersweet. I was sobbing the entire time, but I knew I would be carrying a little piece of him with me everywhere I go. Isn't it beautiful?!


I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I am so excited for 2011. I need a fresh start right now :)

"If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get." Frank A. Clark

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment