Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Progesterone Results

I called my OB and, as usual, had to pull teeth to get my results. All I wanted was one number, sheesh! I can't wait to move over to an RE, where they actually care about someone struggling to get pregnant. Stupid, stupid HMO insurance.

My 7dpo progesterone was 15.2, well above what they want to see in a natural cycle. Good news, I can sustain a pregnancy. Now we just need to figure out how to get me pregnant. HSG is scheduled for June 9th. Aunt Flow should be here by Friday at the latest. That's all for now, folks.

2 comments:

  1. I hope she stays away and you can join me on the Feb board!!!! If she comes I wish you luck with your HSG!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your progesterone came back good. I can't wait for you to see an RE.

    ReplyDelete