Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another Random Wednesday post :)

We are busy people these days! We have lots coming up on our schedule.

First is a mini-vacation for next weekend, to celebrate my birthday. I am going to be 28 this year. Ugh. I can't believe how time flies. We haven't decided if we are going to stay overnight somewhere or not, but Apollo is definitely coming along. He loves the water, so I am thinking about going to Fiesta Island down in San Diego again. Mission Bay provides the perfect place for a giant dog to swim!

Our next vacation plan is a biking trip to Mammoth Mountain during 4th of July weekend. During the summer months, the ski lift will take you and your bike up and you can ride various trails down. From what we have heard, they have a great mountain bike park. We are going to bring our cross country bikes and a downhill bike. I am really excited :)

The third trip isn't until October. We are flying to Florida to see the Mr.'s best friend, his wife and their two little boys. I am sure baby Troy has grown so much! We are going to spend a week there, relaxing by the pool, and possibly going to Orlando to the theme parks.

Then in November, one of my closest girlfriend's is getting married and I am a bridesmaid in her wedding. My first time being a bridesmaid, yay! I am so excited for them. Hopefully I will be sporting a baby bump in my BM dress ;) A girl can hope!

Lots of exciting stuff coming up! I love having things to look forward to, despite this infertility stuff.

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment