Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I can tell she is coming

I always know when Aunt Flow is around the corner because I get very emotional and sad. {I also know because I took a test today at 14dpo. BFFN} I sent myself into an anxiety attack that Mr. B and I will never have biological children. I know that thought is completely irrational at this point, but the feelings are overwhelming me right now. Stupid, stupid hormones. It's amazing how they can take over your brain. I hate feeling like this.

On a more positive note, we are taking my new bike out on the trails tonight for her first ride!!! And I have a much needed five day weekend for the 4th of July! YAY!

"Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen.  Keep in the sunlight." Benjamin Franklin

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment