Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mom Rocks

I don't know what I would do without my Mom. I really don't. I cannot even describe that kind of love, except that I love her as much as I possibly can love someone. This trying to conceive thing has to be one of the most difficult journeys I have been on and she is always there for me when I need her. Last week, she sat on the phone with me while I broke down. There are just no words to describe how much I appreciate her, and am thankful for our amazing relationship. We had her, my Dad and my sister over today for smoked ribs, BBQ salmon, artichokes and BBQ squash. Mmmmm. My Mom also made her famous lemon mousse over berries. It was perfect. I love you, Mom <3


"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." Author Unknown

xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment