Friday, May 13, 2011

HSG Update

I was this close to having my HSG this cycle. I was finally able to pick up the referrals without an appointment today at noon. I called the radiology scheduling, told them I am on CD10 and that I needed to come in ASAP, and then they asked me if I had unprotected sex since menses. I said yes, three days ago. They refused to do the HSG this cycle just in case I am pregnant. That cracked me up because I know I haven't even ovulated, but they won't risk it. Fine. I understand.

I am tentatively scheduled for the HSG on June 9th, assuming this cycle goes as I predict. I can change the appointment once I start my next cycle {fingers crossed that I won't need it at all, I guess ::rolling my eyes at me trying to be positive::} My Mom leaves for two weeks June 10th so I am trying to do it before she is gone. She is going with me for support :)

In the meantime, we are trying again for this cycle naturally. I can do my 7dpo blood work to check my progesterone this cycle, so that will be out of the way. That's the plan for now.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

xoxo,
Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. Thats crazy you couldnt get in. I did mine at cd 10.... Well I have my fingers crossed you wont even need it!! Lots of luck to you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.gosh. So much drama with this HSG! grr, I'm frustrated for you. Sorry it didn't work out this cycle. :(

    ReplyDelete