Thursday, November 4, 2010

A quick update. Ok, this post is longer than I expected.

Nothing too exciting going on over here. The hubster has been out of town all week for work, so I have been handling all the landscaping coordination by myself. Paying people, checking their work, moving stuff everywhere. I am creating a pretty extensive blog post on all of the landscaping projects, from start to finish. I am going to post it once everything is done, which should hopefully be no later than November 20th. These are the first projects that we have not done ourselves. It's been much more fun to watch everything transform without all the back-breaking work! We are having our two immediate families over for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner on the 20th (since DH and I will be on a cruise for Thanksgiving), so we are surprising our families with our landscaping projects at the same time. We can't wait :)

As for the baby-making business, not much to report. I am in the wait to ovulate. Heh, I made a rhyme. This wait is the most stressful for me because this wait is all about timing things right. In some ways, I am more relaxed than previous cycles because I know what we are doing and in some ways I am freaking the eff out. I just want to get pregnant and stop worrying every.single.day that this is never going to happen for us. You know, my usual "I have never felt like I can get pregnant" nonsense bullshit crap. Geez Mrs. B, can you be more of a pessimist?! Enough of that. Let's get pregnant.

"Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference."  Winston Churchill
xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment