Friday, November 12, 2010

A little cart before the horse

I started browsing around on Etsy when I was planning our wedding. I came across a cute shop while searching for something else, and I absolutely fell in love with her paintings. I mean really fell in love. I can stare at them for hours. To me, they are PERFECT for a baby room, so I added her to my favorites. Every once in a while I browse her shop to see her latest paintings. I want to buy several of them to hang in the future baby room, but I have promised myself to wait. When I get that Big Fat Positive, her shop is the first place I am stopping :)

I am almost scared to share her shop with anyone, for fear someone else will fall in love and buy all her paintings LOL. I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do: http://www.etsy.com/shop/trafalgarssquare

She also has a blog that I follow: http://lullaloo.blogspot.com

Happy Friday!
xoxo,
Mrs. B

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are really cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I love those paintings!! Thank you-don't worry, I won't buy any before you get to them!

    ReplyDelete