Sunday, April 1, 2012

So happy for a friend

I have met some wonderful people through this IF journey, from The Bump and from blogging. I have a few ladies I have become close with. One of them is Denay at Where's Baby Miller. Her and I started trying at the same time, went through a lot of the same treatments and many times we cycled at the same time. We have both cheered the other on through it all. I am beyond thrilled to tell you that she is pregnant after her third transfer!!!! I couldn't have been more happy when I heard that news. I was literally screaming and crying!

Congratulations again, my dear :) I cannot wait to follow along with this new & exciting part of your journey.

xoxo,
Megan

3 comments:

  1. I recognize her from TB...but I can't remember her screen name there!

    Regardless, congratulations, Denay!! Thoughts and prayers for a happy, uneventful pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Im so happy for her. I just got goosebumps reading your post. Gotta go jump on her Blog now!! <3 So so happy!

    ReplyDelete