Tuesday, December 20, 2011

8 weeks

Baby was measuring ahead at 8w4d today, and looked so much more like a baby! I can't believe how much baby changes at each ultrasound. We are so in love :)


How far along: 8w1d
Total weight gain/loss: None
How big is Baby: Baby is the size of a raspberry. {19.9mm}
Sleep: I am sleeping really well. I don't even think I move all night. Still having crazy dreams.
Movement: Not yet. I can't wait!
Food cravings: No cravings, just aversions to almost everything, especially meat. I am living off of smoothies, E.ggo waffles and tortilla chips.
Gender: We have a while before we will know. We still need to figure out our favorite boy names.
Symptoms: Nausea. Fatigue. Emotional. Acne.
Best moment this week: Surprising my Grandmother this past weekend. She was beyond happy! I have a separate post for that.

Nick and I are more than ready to tell everyone the news. We are tired of hiding it from people. I realized this weekend that we openly shared our Infertility struggles with everyone, so why should we wait any longer to "tell the world." We are doing something fun to announce. Hopefully it will be ready on Friday so we can share this Christmas weekend. I am so excited to not have a secret any longer! :)

xoxo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment