Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Trucking Along

It's always weird in early pregnancy after Infertility. It doesn't feel real. I keep waiting for my period to start. I keep waiting for bad news. I am having some pretty bad headaches that are making me sick, so it especially feels wrong. I had no bad headaches or migraines with Grayson's pregnancy, one of the perks I was looking forward to. Obviously, every pregnancy is different. While none of my thoughts are logical, I can't seem to help it. 

Every once in a while I feel excited to be pregnant again and remind myself "today, I am pregnant" so it's not all negative thoughts. We've told G that there is a baby in Mommy's belly and she's growing, so he points to my belly all the time and says "baby!" It's so sweet. He points out babies anytime he sees one or even a picture of one. I can't wait for him to meet her in 9 months. I may or may not have bought a few things for her already :) There isn't much to buy, except clothes and maybe a few things for her room. Oh my goodness, could I get carried away with all of the adorable girl stuff!!!

I am looking forward to Friday's ultrasound. We will have one every Friday until we graduate at 12 weeks. I'm still counting down the days until I'm done with the PIO and Estradiol... only 5 1/2 weeks, ha!

xoxo,
Megan


2 comments:

  1. Headaches are a good sign! I had migraines when I was pregnant with my girl. Now I am pregnant with my boy and I haven't had one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a ton of headaches with my son in the beginning! I don't remember them with my daughter, but it just goes to show you things can change. With her I had sciatica so bad I couldn't walk. With him it never got nearly that bad.

    Girl stuff is SO MUCH FUN to shop for. It's so cool that you already know she's a she!!!

    ReplyDelete