Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Our Little Man

My posts have been all about IVF and this new pregnancy lately. I thought it was about time that my G gets a post. Nick and I feel so lucky to be his parents. He is the best. And he's turning two next month!!!!!! I can't believe it.



His language has exploded! He tries every word we ask him and does a pretty good job. He even sings me songs and gets some of the words in there.



He loves to dance. He loves to be outside. We have been taking a walk around the neighborhood almost every evening. Besides some weekend morning cartoons and his train set, he is outside or in the garage with Dad every day. He really enjoys the water and we've had great weather for swimming in our pool - he kicks his feet, holds his breath, goes under on his own, floats on his back, holds onto the edge of the pool, jumps in on his own and his newest skill - going underwater to get the pool rings off the bottom of our shallow area and bringing them back up! Momma was so impressed! He loves his Strider bike and practices riding 3 or 4 days a week.



He cracks us up every day. My favorite thing he does is jump. He gets both feet off the ground, but it's just an inch or so. He is so proud and I think it's the absolute cutest thing I have ever seen. He has his "toddler" moments, but he is also recovering faster from these melt downs. He is doing very well at school. He is still working on using his words instead of hitting/biting.


My life will never be the same again with him in it. He gives me SO MUCH joy and meaning. I can never get enough of our little man.

xoxo,
Megan

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your photos of G! He is just the absolute sweetest! :) Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy - I am over the moon excited for you and can't wait to follow along on your journey! XO!

    ReplyDelete