Friday, June 20, 2014

8 Weeks



How far along.... 8 weeks.

How am I feeling.... Pukey. Is that a word? I am more than thankful to be pregnant, but it's been a tough week. I couldn't keep anything down on Tuesday, not even water, until about 2 pm when I ate a piece of toast with peanut butter. I have to force myself to eat because nothing sounds good and an empty stomach just makes the nausea worse. Still having a few headaches a week, feeling sleepy in the evenings and my emotions are all over the place. I was very excited for today's ultrasound. It gave me something to look forward to all week while I was trying to ignore the nausea.

How is baby doing.... Wonderful! She is growing and measured a day ahead {17 mm} at today's ultrasound. We caught a few glimpses of her arm and leg buds, and saw her little heart beating away.

Milestones, etc.... No real milestones this week, except Nick was so excited that he posted our ultrasound picture on IG and FB :) The "secret" is out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment