Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Great Rug Hunt

So remember that IKEA Stockholm Rand rug I posted about in the nursery inspiration? I can't stop thinking about it! I just love it and think it would be perfect for the room. We have tile floors so we will have some kind of rug in there.

It is out of stock all across the United States. I even checked Canada LOL. I decided to email IKEA to see if they know when it will be back in stock. They replied super quick! Yay for good customer service. They said they are having a delay with their suppliers and they don't expect it back in stock until early April. Well, at least it's coming back! I can see my crazy pregnant ass waiting for the store to open the day it's back in stock :)

Isn't she a beauty?!

4 comments:

  1. I love it too! Yay for great customer service. I've been waiting on some IKEA bar stools to come back in stock for months now, maybe I should just email them too!

    Can't wait to see your nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Catching up on a bunch of posts) I love your nursery ideas, and that rug is so cute. Yay for being on top of things because now you'll be ready to get it when it comes back in stock =) By the way, that ultrasound video is adorable! You've definitely got a wiggler in there. I wonder if it's a boy or a girl? I know level of activity/movement probably has nothing to do with gender, but that's what Baby A looks like at every appointment, so no one (well, other than me lol) was very surprised when he turned out to be a boy!

    Congratulations on 11 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SUCH an awesome rug!!!!

    ReplyDelete