Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Recap

We were busy! I can honestly say that I didn't feel upset about IF all weekend.

First, we did dinner & a movie with two other couples on Friday night. We saw 50/50. Loved it. I laughed and cried. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is amazing.


Also, I am uber excited about War Horse. It comes out on Christmas Day. 


Saturday we had two birthday parties - one for Sydney's 1st and one for my BFF. I made pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for my best friend's party. They were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Which is exactly what she deserves. I love you, B.Y. :)


Sunday we woke up early and drove down to Temecula for a horseback ride, lunch and wine tasting. My love gave this day trip to me for Christmas and we finally used it. It felt great to be on a horse again. It really made me want to schedule some jumping lessons while I can still ride. We had so much fun <3





xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment