Sunday, September 18, 2011

Is it all worth it?

That's a good question, and a question I often ask myself. I haven't ever doubted that I want to be a Mom, but this journey will mess with you. You actually begin to contemplate how far you will take things before giving up. It's really scary.

There is a blog called So Close about a woman who went through infertility. She also wrote a book about it with the same title. I came across this post and it really touched me. She made it very clear that it was more than worth it. I try to remind myself that all of these appointments, ultrasounds, inseminations, injections, procedures and tears will be worth it in the end. Please let it all be worth it.

"I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday." Author Unknown


xoxo,
Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment