Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beta #2

Beta #2 was today: 327. Sigh of relief! The second one always scares me the most.

I was a nervous wreck for the entire week up until my first beta. I had one symptom, the one that made me test, that was the same as last time: very sore boobs. But I felt off this time. I was having headaches, even a really bad one Friday that was on the verge of a migraine. I was achy and just blah. I definitely didn't have that with G's pregnancy, at least that I can remember. So even though headaches are normal with pregnancy, I was freaking out.

The headaches seem to come and go now, I have some mild cramps every now and then, and I'm definitely exhausted and hungry. I'm feeling a little more confident each day that passes. I am also trying to remember to enjoy every bit of every day. This is likely our last pregnancy and I remember how much I missed being pregnant last time.

Thank you all for your comments, emails, and messages. It means a lot to us. 

Happy Memorial Day!

 xoxo,
Megan

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh YAY!!!! I was looking every day for an update!! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats yay! I hope its a girl, cause now if it is you'll have a girl and boy. Keep posting please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Beyond excite for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs and kisses to baby #2! I love her already! :)

    ReplyDelete