Friday, October 12, 2012

They grow up so fast

I can't believe how quickly my little man is growing up. Sadface. Several times in the last week I have stopped to stare at him a little longer, hold him a little tighter, and kiss him a little more, because I know this stage won't last long. And I will miss it so much.

I am spending five months with him, full time. I thought I would be ready to go back to work in January. Now I am feeling so anxious about it. I am going to miss him. I know I can't be a stay-at-home Mom, but the thought of going to work is killing me. In the meantime, we are signing up for swimming lessons next month. The place we are going is really neat, they have heated indoor pools for the babies and they start lessons at 3 months old. I absolutely love the water and he seems to as well, so I am really looking forward to it. Plus he will be comfortable in the water, just in time for our Cancun trip in December.

He is at a really great stage right now - sleeping through the night like a champ, having good evenings, smiling and "talking" to me all day long, and learning something new every day. I love being his Mom more than anything else in this world.

Visiting Oak Glen for our annual trip to pick apples and pumpkins

Hanging out in his Bumbo.
He loves to sit up already. He gets upset if you lay him down, even propped up on the Boppy.

Best Buddies!

Trying on his new sunglasses and hat

One of his many funny faces


Talking to Mom :)

7 comments:

  1. Awww he is adorable! They really do grow up so fast. I can't wait to hear (read?) about how swimming goes! Pictures, please =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the first bumbo pic was too cute, and then scrolled down and saw the one with the dog. OMG I'm overloaded with total cuteness!! The look on his face is priceless! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOODNESS he is cute- can I have one of him please? hahaha! They grow TOO FAST your right! Makes me so sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh he's so adorable! I love it! I'm glad he sounds like such a fun kid...and jealous that he's sleeping through the night so early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is SO cute!!! You are going to LOVE swimming lessons! We put E in swimming and I think it's the highlight of the week for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! WHAT A CUTIE! :) He is adorable, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! he is ADORABLE! Love the pictures!

    I haven't even had my little boy and I'm already bumming about having to go back to work. I'll have about 4 months with him, but it doesn't seem like enough.

    ReplyDelete