Saturday, October 13, 2012

10 weeks ago today

I was sitting in L&D, when they told me I needed an emergency c-section. Look how bloated (and terrified) I was!


Literally an hour later, baby Grayson was born.

I was so happy to see him that first time, despite the shakes and the nausea.

The next day, holding my son.

Our first family photo.

I haven't shared any of these photos before. I was a hot mess, but I am so happy to have these memories captured forever. Is it crazy that I am already excited for baby #2?!

xoxo,
Megan

3 comments:

  1. Not crazy at all! (Says the crazy lady lol) Maybe we'll overlap pregnancies again? =)

    PS: Trust me, you look 100% less bloated and about 1000% better than I did while in labor...I love those first pictures of you and Grayson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so not crazy. It took me about a week to get there lol.

    your famli picture is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted these! What wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete