Monday, July 9, 2012

37 weeks - full term!


How far along: 37w. He is officially full term! YAY!
How big is Baby: Baby weighs approximately 7lbs 7oz.
Maternity Clothes: Definitely.
Sleep: Sleep hurts. And now sleep itches too.
Movement: All the time. I always have at least one of his feet pushing on my belly and several times a day my belly is lopsided from his position. Silly baby :) He head butted my bladder the other day and I peed myself a little. That was a first. He is definitely running out of room in there.
Food cravings: Anything sweet. Milk! Thank goodness for milk.
Food aversions: Meat seems to be making me nauseous again.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Symptoms: PUPPS - oh, how I hate you. I'm always hot. Contractions. Sore pelvis. Swollen ankles and feet. Exhaustion. Peeing every minute. 
Nursery Progress: It's pretty much done! Definitely done enough for his arrival. Remaining items: finishing the crib mobile, filling some of the frames and waiting on the arrival of his custom bedding. 
Best moment this week: Spending the weekend in the pool. Seeing Grayson's sweet, chubby face at the growth scan.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our baby boy!!!
 

5 comments: