Monday, March 26, 2012

22 weeks



How far along: 22w
Total weight gain/loss: +11 pounds. 
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a papaya, or 11 inches long, and he weighs about a pound now!
Maternity Clothes: Definitely. I do wear some regular shirts with a long tank top underneath, but all bottoms are maternity.
Sleep: Sleep hurts :/ My hips ache every morning from sleeping on my sides. And wow, the dreams have been crazy.
Movement: Yes, every day! I love it! He still wakes me up around 4am every morning - I wonder if that's a sign of things to come once he is here?! He was moving around on my drive into work today so I talked to him :)
Food cravings: Everything sounds good these days!
Food aversions: Nothing that I can think of.
Gender: It's a BOY!
Symptoms: Lots of stretching & a growing belly. Vivid dreams. Feeling dizzy & off balance. Peeing all.the.time. All around excitement and joy.
Best moment this week: Spending Sunday eating & shopping with my bestie. I really think baby boy sensed my excitement and he loved when she talked to him :) I also had my first stranger notice and congratulate me on the pregnancy. It made me smile.
What I am looking forward to: I can't wait for our house to be done. We got a lot of planning done this past week. New kitchen counter tops are being made, new sod by the nursery goes in this week and I met with my carpenter to go over all the drywall, paint & baseboard work. It feels so good to know this house will be 100% done before baby boy arrives, so that when we are ready to move, there won't be much to do.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for progress- that's more than I can say- haha! Progress is slow moving! I know what your saying about the hip pain in the morning- holy cow it's bad! Your belly is getting cuter every week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking to him on the way to work - how cute and special!

    ReplyDelete