Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I feel good about this one

I have a good feeling about this cycle. Which is pretty shocking to myself, since I have always had this weird thought in my head that it's not possible for me to get pregnant. I am not even sure where that came from. Maybe my pessimistic attitude? But with three full cycles of charting under my belt, I feel like I finally understand what is going on with my body. I know what to watch for and I know that, going forward, I will not take a HPT until I miss my period. Seeing that BFN is just too disappointing. I don't know what I would be doing if I had not discovered charting. Thanks to the wonderful women on The Bump, I know that I am giving us the best chance we can get. And for a control freak like myself, that keeps me relaxed.

I hope this good feeling continues through the rest of my wait and that it ends with a BFP. We shall see. In the meantime, we are staying busy working on the house, we booked everything for our Panama cruise in November and we keep our weekends full. This weekend I am surprising my husband with an early birthday gift :)

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." Ralph Waldo Emerson 

xoxo,
Mrs. B

1 comment:

  1. Forgive me for commenting on an older post, but I just began following your blog starting from the beginning and just had to stop here.

    "...I have always had this weird thought in my head that it's not possible for me to get pregnant."

    This is exactly how I have always felt. No specific reason why...sure I've had problems with UTIs and kidney infections, but when all my friends were gettng pregnant, I would joke that when my time came, it'd be my luck I wouldn't be able to. And now, here I am, my DH and I beginning our TTC journey, and I am scared to death that I am right. So, I guess I'm just saying I know how you feel. Sorry for rambling, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete