Sunday, September 19, 2010

Evil Aunt Flow

Today was a really bad day. Not only was it the end of our fifth cycle trying to conceive, but I woke up at 4am in excruciating pain. I could not move, I turned ghost white, felt super nauseous and nearly passed out. I yelled for B (B = our nicknames for each other) and he called the paramedics. They came and checked me out, and were able to get me to our car to drive to the ER. By the time we arrived, I was feeling much better and decided to go home with my heating pad & Midol and go back to sleep.

That horrible pain was another reminder that this was another failed cycle. We haven't been trying for very long in terms of normal expectations. It can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. And I would never complain about the amount of time we have been trying when I follow blogs about infertility that break my heart into a thousand pieces. But it still sucks. Anyways, onto cycle six. I hope this is ours :)

Mrs. B

No comments:

Post a Comment