Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Baby #3 - 31 Weeks!

31 weeks

How far along.... 31 weeks! I can hardly believe it. We are just so crazy busy all the time that I can't even remember that I am pregnant sometimes or how far along I am when someone asks. Life is a blur right now. A good blur, but a blur :) 8 weeks to go! We have scheduled my c-section for 11:30 am on September 28th. I love that Grayson's, mine and now this baby's birthdays all fall on the 28th of the month.

How am I feeling....  If I am on my feet all day, I am pretty tired and sore at the end of the day. But otherwise, I'm feeling good. I really do enjoy being pregnant. I am always hot and sweaty, but that's just how it is pregnant in the summer + I'm always hot anyways. I am having some vestibular/inner ear issues: dizziness, sudden sensitivity to loud sounds, a weird pressure/sensation feeling in my head that comes and goes, etc. My OB said it's temporary and normal during pregnancy, due to the increased fluid in my body. So the good news is that it should go away when baby comes. I am SO EXCITED to meet this baby!!!!!! The anticipation feels even greater not knowing the gender! This is hanging on my window at work:



How is baby doing.... Everything has been great. Lots of big movements now, and they are constant. I always laugh when my doctor asks about kick counts. I have another ultrasound next Friday to check the growth because of that little shelf thing on my placenta, but so far it doesn't look like it's affecting anything as of now. I am being vigilant about drinking a lot of water and trying not to be on my feet too much to minimize the swelling in my ankles and feet. And HA HA to that, seeing how full our schedule has been and continues to be, and includes lots of me "being on my feet." 

27 week ultrasound


Milestones, etc.... 
 We are having a baby next month!!!!! It's crazy to be able to say that! I'm well into the third trimester and we are ready. Well, except names. Yikes. Picking names for both genders that also goes with two sibling's names is proving to be a challenge for us. I honestly think we will be going through our list of names once baby Cashew arrives and deciding in the hospital, ha! I really think knowing the gender will help us get to the right name easier as well. I am freaking out a little bit about this whole name thing. We are doing maternity / family photos next weekend and I'm very excited about them. It's a new-to-me photographer and I just adore her work.


3 comments: