Friday, July 11, 2014

11 Weeks



How far along.... I cannot believe I'm 11 weeks already!! So crazy. Only one more ultrasound with my RE and I graduate.

How am I feeling.... Nauseous - all day, every day. It's still a mix of good and bad days. Nothing sounds good. My safe foods are french fries, carne asada, cheese, raw baby carrots, fruit popsicles, frosted mini wheats cereal, and peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Physically I am very tired and just feeling crappy overall. I'm hoping that I start feeling better in the next few weeks. It's been really hard. And it takes a toll on me emotionally. I'm trying to hang in there and keep a smile on my face. I know it's only temporary and I don't want to wish away this time because it's likely my last pregnancy. I still remember how much I missed it last time.

How is baby doing.... Wonderful. She measured at 11w2d {45 mm} She was sleeping at today's scan. Hearing her heartbeat always puts a big smile on my face.

Milestones, etc....
 No more PIO shots or estrogen!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! So thrilled about that. I have my first OB appointment on Monday and will schedule my NT scan then.

3 comments:

  1. Look how big she's getting! Yay for no more shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're almost to second tri! Hang in there!! I'm sorry this has been so rough on you. You popped into my head and I was wondering how you were doing earlier today (in a non creepy way, lol).

    ReplyDelete