Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Picture Update

Ahhhhh. My blog. I haven't posted in a few weeks. I need this place. It's therapeutic for me. 

Life has been good. Time continues to fly by and Grayson continues to make our lives amazing. We spend our evenings cracking up at his silliness. He is walking everywhere, repeating words, he knows the cow goes "moooo" and the cars go "vrooooom", he knows where his nose is and he is growing like a weed, even reaching door handles and opening them! It's crazy. I didn't think it was possible to love him any more than I do, but it just multiples as the days go by.

Cruising around the backyard. His favorite place to be is outside.

We went to Disneyland with Nick's family in August.

Goofy boy

We celebrated Apollo's 7th birthday.

The new pool fence. We all love it. G can run around and play without us worrying he will fall in the pool.

He put himself in the x-pen.
And even went to work with Mom :)
My parents adopted the sweetest English Pointer named Blu. We love him!

My handsome baby is all grown up. Tear.


xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. Awww, he's just so sweet. I'm so glad you guys are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been the same, something about having a one year old makes it hard to blog! Glad to see an update, Grayson is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete