Tuesday, February 7, 2012

15 weeks and team....

BLUE!
We confirmed our little one is a boy last night :)


How far along: 15w1d.
Total weight gain/loss: + 2 pounds
How big is Baby: Baby is about the size of a naval orange, or 4 inches long!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I love them! I need more. I tried on every pair of work out pants I have to go on a bike ride and nothing was comfortable on my belly.
Sleep: Sleep is okay. I am trying to stay on my side all night. I am going to order this body pillow and hopefully it will help. I wake up some nights to pee. 
Movement: Not yet. I hope it starts soon! I am so dang excited to feel him move!
Food cravings: Turkey & swiss sandwiches, tomato basil soup, any kind of salad, Chick-fil-A spicy chicken sandwiches with provolone and extra pickles {mmmm!}, chicken fettucine alfredo.
Food aversions: Nothing in particular.  
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Round Ligament Pain. Fatigue. Still gagging when I brush my teeth, but not much nausea if I eat all the time.
Best moment this week: Confirming baby was a boy last night. It's was so fun to see him again.
What I am looking forward to: I am excited to make more progress on the nursery and to start shopping for our baby boy!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on knowing for sure! That picture is hilarious! And mmm. Now I want a Chick Fil a spicy chicken sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! So happy for you! Love the picture of Daddy in a sleeper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boys! I think mine's a boy too but I will have to wait until August to find out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh so exciting!!! Congratulations to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy oh boy!!! :D Congrats to you guys ::does happy dance::

    ReplyDelete